Outside of business, Andrew is involved with several philanthropic causes, business associations, and civic activities, including:
Illinois State Police Heritage Foundation
Watch the Emmy-winning video honoring the 61 State Troopers who have died in the line of duty since 1922.
- Appointed by Governor Bruce Rauner to the Illinois State Police Merit Board, which is responsible for selecting, promoting, and disciplining Illinois State Police troopers;
- Board of Trustees at Syracuse University;
- Board of Directors at Image Skincare and Channel Products;
- Board of Directors of the American Cancer Society and Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago;
- Public Safety Commission for the Village of Glencoe, IL, which is charged with oversight of Glencoe's police force and fire department;
- Member of Broward Sheriff’s Advisory Council, which supports law enforcement in Broward County, Florida;
- Advisory Board of the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University, where he created the Andrew Berlin Family National Security Research Fund in honor of Professor David H. Bennett to support faculty research in the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism (INSCT); and
- Affiliations with the Institute of Packaging Professionals and World Presidents' Organization (WPO).