Berlin Packaging uses packaging products and services to increase our customers' bottom lines.
Andrew Berlin oversees North America's only Hybrid Packaging Supplier® of plastic, glass, and metal containers and closures. Under Andrew's leadership, the company has experienced an uninterrupted period of strong growth. Berlin Packaging is a juggernaut in the absolute and certainly when compared to the small, struggling company he joined in 1988.
What We've Achieved
- Earning a $2.6 billion valuation in 2017
- Driving double-digit growth every year for more than a decade
- Supplying billions of containers and closures annually
- Serving customers of all sizes across all industries
- Offering 40,000 available SKUs and compelling innovation
- Building out 100+ sales and warehouse locations
- Employing almost 1000 people
- Achieving 99% on-time delivery of shipments every month for 13+ years
- Certifying to ISO 9001 standards
- Adding $95+ million in quantified profit to customers every year
Become Greater, Faster
Berlin Packaging exists to help people and companies become Greater, Faster. We are dedicated to those who want to achieve more, disrupt the status quo, control their own destiny, and beat the competition. Packaging is the currency we use. Visit GreaterFaster.com for more.
Benefit From Our Unique Business Model
We are the only Hybrid Packaging Supplier of plastic, glass, and metal containers, closures, and dispensing systems. We supply billions of packaging components annually to customers of all sizes in all industries. We bring together the best elements of manufacturing, distribution, and income-generating service providers. See HybridPackagingSupplier.com for more information.
Experience Our Strength
With over 40,000 available SKUs, unlimited manufacturing platforms, 200+ packaging consultants, 100+ locations in North America and Europe, and superior logistics skills, Berlin Packaging has the right products, expertise, and geographic proximity to help customers increase sales, lower costs, and improve productivity.
Utilize Our Special Services
Berlin Packaging offers an array of complementary businesses that function to enhance customer relationships and quantifiably improve our clients' profitability.
- Studio One Eleven, a design and innovation division bringing extensive experience in branding, package and product development, and a deep understanding of the implications package design has on the complete supply chain;
- Berlin Global Packaging Group, global sourcing experts providing smooth management of transportation and logistics to ensure parts arrive in specification, on time, and 100% problem free;
- E3, a consulting service helping customers Enhance Earnings and Efficiency;
- Berlin Financial Services, offering flexible financing for capital spending initiatives;
- Berlin Quality, delivering proactive and reactive support to make quality a competitive advantage for customers;
- Dangerous Goods, providing safe, economical, UN-certified packaging solutions for shipping dangerous and temperature-sensitive goods;
- Qorpak, a global supplier of laboratory packaging and supplies; and
- Freund Container & Supply, a catalog division providing "need it now" packaging and industrial supplies with same-day shipping and no minimum-order requirements.
Enjoy Our Operational Excellence
We are maniacal about execution. We are the only company in our sector to be ISO 9001 certified and to achieve 99% on-time delivery of our shipments every month for over 13 years. We quantify the incremental profit our customers earn as a consequence of working with us. Our Anything is Possible® culture yields industry-leading customer thrill scores. For more information, visit: 99PercentOnTime.com.