How Vision, Fantasy, and Execution Grew Berlin Packaging From $69 Million to $1.43 Billion
Dirk Beveridge sat down with Andrew Berlin, Chairman and CEO of Berlin Packaging to learn about vision.
In this 28 minute episode Andrew Berlin, Jeremy Lagomarsino, and Dirk Beveridge discuss:
- Why vision is critical to innovation
- Andrew’s belief that every goal and objectives begins with a fantasy
- How execution integrates with strategy and vision
- Andrew’s vision that grew the company from $69 million to $1.43 billion
- How to manage around scarcity.
- How to get your employee’s “All In”
- How a team comes to stand together – shoulder to shoulder
- How Andrew used the story of Camelot to articulate his vision
- How to craft compelling narratives
- How to lead through volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- How crystal clear communication up and down the supply chain helps cut through the clutter of a complex world.
- Why it’s important to be intensely dissatisfied with the status quo
- The importance of listening to the customer to define your future